Personal Development Plan Part Dos….
The fourth most popular post from 2012 on SQLGator.com
Having posted yesterday about my Personal Development Plan, I read a blog post from Neil Hambly regarding his 2012 goals. Now, I realize that my goals were somewhat vague and easy to worm out of. Here are the goals that I had mentioned yesterday:
- I want to dedicate time everyday to this blog and giving back to the SQL community that has helped me so much over the years.
- I want to continue to dedicate time to the SQL community in social media.
- I want to attend at least ten events this year consisting of SQL Saturdays, training, code camps, and possible SQL Rally and/or SQL PASS.
Let’s revise those goals to the following:
- I will post daily to this blog in order to give back to the SQL community that has helped me so much over the years.
- I will spend time daily helping people on twitter, SQL blogs…
View original post 453 more words