T-11 Days Until the PASS Summit, Scavenger Hunt?
With the DATEDIFF script returning 11 today, I thought I would share a fun idea that I had last night while discussing the PASS Summit 2012 on twitter. Several people were discussing that they had a list of people that they wanted to meet up with in Seattle. An idea was hatched, a plan, a scheme…I thought I would take it to the next level and turn this into a scavenger hunt, mainly because I am competitive and I try to make life fun at every turn possible. Maybe we could even get a sponsor, who knows. Here is a starting list:
- Get a picture with a Brent Ozar PLF employee (each one counts seperately)
- Get a picture with Grant Fritchey
- Get a picture with Steve Jones
- Get a picture with both of the Midnight DBAs (at the same time)
- Get a picture with Robert Davis
- Get a picture with Argenis Fernandez
- Get as many pictures as possible with other MCMs
- Double points if any of these people are in kilts or mullets
- Get a picture with five or more MVPs in the shot
- Get a picture with a 2012 Summit Presenter
- Get a picture singing #SQLKaraoke with any of the people on this list
- Get a picture at a bona-fide tourist location with any of the people on this list
Therefore if you sang a song with five MVPs, had your picture taken during the process, all five of them had their MCMs and were wearing a kilt or mullet during the process you could end up with 12 points unless one of the five were listed specifically on this list which would be an additional point for each person. Sound like fun?
Haven’t registered for Summit yet? Why not? Come on you know you want to! See you there! Enjoy!